Dear Parents, Did You Know?
École Montessori Internationale de Montréal ensures its durability for the next 25-30 years to come!
During the last couple of weeks, a consulting firm completed a study of school which will enable us to focus on our strengths and set goals for the next couple of years!
A three year plan has been created in order to refine our service!
The parents’ committee and those who wish to help are invited to roll up their sleeves!
As of now, we are proud to confirm that we are well perceived among the Montréal private school market.
Please take note of the following:
- We are the only school to offer 30 hours of instruction per week compared to other private and public schools that offer 22 hours. This is the equivalent to 10 weeks of school per year.
- We are known for our excellent program and for our enriched English language arts program. Bilingualism is present here at school!
- Our small class sizes ensure an individualized learning environment that tends to the needs of each student. Differentiation and fair learning objectives are in place for each child!
- Daycare, kindergarten, and elementary school all under one roof!
In addition :
- We have a great reputation for structure and the Montessori pedagogy!
- Professionals (educators, teachers, and administration) are dedicated, ready to listen, and available!
- Good placement rate in private high schools
- Performances by the students in various shows
- Strong sense of belonging (second family) to the learning community!
- Joy of learning, autonomy, discipline, and excellence!